Terms & Conditions for Booking
Updated on 27 April 2019
These terms form an agreement between User (“User(s), you, your, yourself, passenger”) and Traisea Recreation and its suppliers/affiliates (“Traisea, we, us, our”). These terms shall govern the use of the website, customer support which enables the User to book a Water Transportation (“Water transportation, water taxi, boat ticket, boat transfer, ferry ticket, ferry transfer, island transfer, water transfer, waterborne transport, maritime transport, service”).
Making Your Booking
- You may book your water transportation / water taxi / boat transfer / boat ticket on https://booking.traisea.com
- For group discount above 40 pax, you may send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For tours and activities, please send your inquiry to email@example.com
Confirmation of Booking
- Boat Voucher (“ticket”) is the proof of purchase and must be presented with your identity card/passport/driving license at the jetty/check-point.
- Boat Voucher is non-transferable.
- Boat Voucher is not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying boarding.
- Please choose and check carefully before you make the booking. Make sure travel date, time and destination are correct.
- No refund for latecomers and No Show.
- The seats on the boat cannot be pre-arranged and no seat number will be assigned on the boat.
- Please read our cancellation and amendment policies below.
Denial of Boarding
We reserve the right to deny your boat/ferry boarding if:
- You present an invalid boat voucher or scalped ticket.
- The passenger’s name is not the same as the ticket holder.
- Your luggage/suitcase contains prohibited items.
- You are carrying cargo items, which is not allowed on the passengers’ boat.
- You are carrying dangerous items.
- You are noisy, drunk, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behaviour.
Cancelation / Amendment by Traisea
We will do our utmost to provide the water taxi that has been confirmed, but we must retain the right to modify or cancel any service or arrangement, if unforeseen circumstances amounting to ‘force majeure’ arise. In such circumstances, we will inform you as soon as possible, and, should the change be such that it alters the nature of the trip, we shall give you the choice of an alternative trip or a full refund of all money paid.
Amendment by User
Any requests for amendment to a confirmed booking should be made through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and is subject to an amendment charge of MYR 50.00 per change per booking. No change can be made within 7 days before the date of departure.
Cancellation by You
You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person who made the purchase and is communicated in writing. Cancellation must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding. If the company receives notice to cancel 8 days or more before the date of departure, a minimum administrative fee of MYR 50.00 will be levied.
If you are obliged to cancel, you may, with reasonable notice, transfer your booking to a third party who satisfies the conditions required for taking that trip, but we will retain MYR 50.00 to cover the administrative cost for the transfer.
If notice of the cancellation is received 6 days or less before the date of departure, no refund will be made.
It is imperative that you take out adequate travel insurance. Particular care should be taken to ensure that you have adequate cover, in particular for cancellation and emergency repatriation in the event of medical problems.
Complaints & Arbitration
We will always endeavour to resolve any complaints on the spot. However, if the matter cannot be resolved, please email us within 14 days of the end of the trip. We will endeavour to resolve the problem as promptly as possible.
Luggage & Personal Effects
These remain your responsibility and risk at all times. Each passenger is allowed to carry luggage more than 20kg. However, we reserve the right to charge you extra fees if we think your luggage is too heavy and will overload the boat.
Please be assured that we have measures in place to protect the personal booking information held by us. This information will be passed on to the principal and to the relevant suppliers/affiliates of your travel arrangements. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as Marine Department of Malaysia, customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
We will only pass your information on to persons responsible for your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons. We reserve all rights to film, photograph and make video productions of the water taxi services. Any data collected for marketing purposes will be strictly in accordance with Malaysia law.
Prices on this website are all in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).